Your Recruitment Consultant partner
At Berry Rowan we are passionate about our role as recruitment consultant partners. We focus on permanent recruitment solutions for companies in Portishead, North Somerset and Bristol. We work hard to find the right person for the job.
A key element in finding permanent staff is a ‘fit’ with the business. That’s why we make time for a face to face meeting with every client, and in turn, with every shortlisted candidate, to ensure we understand your requirements and only present the best people for the job.
It is our goal to deliver a first-class service throughout the whole process and we view communication as key to a successful working partnership. Through ongoing dialogue, we gain more knowledge about your business needs.
Our ultimate aim is for Berry Rowan to become your ‘go to’ recruitment provider, every time you need full or part-time permanent staff.
Our Experience in Permanent Recruitment
Using our extensive experience in the recruitment industry, we offer a dedicated, personal and professional range of services.
- Assistance in writing the job description and person specification
- Identifying the most effective advertising channels to support your vacancy
- Creating a targeted advert to maximise the quality of candidate applications
- Managing the shortlisting process with telephone screening, thorough face-to-face first stage interviews and candidate selection
- Presentation of CV’s accompanied by a constructive snapshot of our thoughts and recommendations
- Interview preparation, collation of feedback and debrief
- Management and negotiation of job offer
- Referencing and regular reviews once candidates are in post
We have successfully recruited for various roles in the following industry sectors:
- Transport & Logistics
- House Building & Construction
- Financial Services
- PR, Marketing & Events
- Telecoms, IT & Technology
We are extremely proud of our track record as recruitment consultant partners. As our clients extend or restructure their company, they return to use our recruitment services. Please Click here to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive the latest updates.